The upgrade kits are designed to enhance the efficiency of the ZU-23-2 gun system. The modernized system uses electronic control modules instead of all mechanical control systems. The upgrade kits are intended to maintain the original mechanical control system and trigger as the secondary back up mode. The upgrade does not affect the mobility and stability of the gun.
The system’s structure is robust and enables easy control of searching for target and aiming in all day and night conditions by using an electro optical sight.
Implementation of a robust power supply system to provide reliable operation of the gun’s modules for use in NAVY/LAND applications.
• Enhance the efficiency of the ZU 23-2 system
• Electrical and Mechanical Gun drives
• A rugged power supply system for functioning of all systems of the gun
• Enable easy control of searching for target and aiming
• Ground up to 2,000 m
• Engaging air targets during day and night upto ranges of 2,500 m and speeds up to 300 m/s
• Automatic Built-in-test equipment
• Reliable operation for use in NAVY /LAND applications
• Easy to use and maintenaince
• Buit-in ballistic computer/Fire control system (optional)
• Stabilized turret (optional)