OWL-M1 is a compact high-performance multi-purpose thermal monocular. Featuring a high-definition 640×480 thermal sensor, compact and lightweight design, as well as continuous use for up to five hours, the device can be kept in the user’s pocket or carried alongside throughout a mission. OWL-M1 is also integrated with a digital compass, a GPS, enabling 04-hour video recording and 1000-image storage capabilities. It is suitable for operating as a hand-held thermal monocular. In addition, OWL-M1 can be mounted on helmets and various weapon systems thanks to its military-standard shock and vibration resistance.
- High-definition 640×480 thermal sensor
- Lightweight, ergonomic and ruggedized design
- Five-hour battery use
- Image capture and video recording capabilities for debriefing
- Helmet mount and weapon mount capabilities
- Remote display unit (optional)