OWL-M6-14 is a high-performance compact and lightweight sight system, with its core element being a thermal imaging unit incorporated with a laser rangefinder module.
OWL-M6-14 is mounted on a special bracket to provide boresight between the gun and the optical sight. The bracket is specially designed for easy mount on the sight of ZPU-2 without affecting to the existing structure of the sight.
Parts and components of OWL-M6-14 are integrated in a weatherproof and ruggedized aluminum housing.
● 640 x 512 pixels, 12μm LWIR thermal FPA, dual FOV lens
● Laser rangefinder (LRF) ranging capability up to 8km
● Continuous operation for up to 8 hours
● Image capture and video recording capabilities for debriefing
● Integrated ballistics calculation module for ground targets.
Detector Uncooled VOx FPA
Operation waveband 8 – 12 μm
Resolution 640×512 pixels
Lens Dual FOV
Field of view WFOV: 15.5° x 12.4°
NFOV: 5.2° x 4.2°
LRF type Eye-safe class 1 type, 1550nm
Maximum range 5,000 m
(2.3 x 2.3m NATO target)
Accuracy +/- 2m
Multi targets detection Up to 3 targets
Remote control button Yes
Ballistic calculation module Embedded
Power consumption Max 15W
Power supply 24-32VDC
Vibration & Shock MIL-STD-810G
Operation temperature -20ºC to 65 ºC
Storage temperature -25ºC to 75 ºC
Dimensions and weight
Dimension (L x W x H) 273 x 200 x 252 mm
Weight (camera block) 7.0 kg