TCS is designed to provide users with observability around the corner, giving them the capability to aim and shoot at targets without being straight in the line of fire. TCS offers users the upper hand in terms of situation awareness and readiness for actions – thus increases their survivability in tactical operations.
Employing an advanced high-resolution thermal camera integrated into a ruggedized housing, TCS supports tactical operations in both day and night time under all weather conditions. Built-in image capture and video recording capabilities also provide users with valuable data for debriefing.
TCS typically operates together with a helmet-mounted display unit; when detached it can serve as an independent normal day/night tactical sight. TCS can be mounted onto various weapons using standard Picatinny rails.
- Thermal camera with a 640×480 pixel detector
- Optional lens: 25 mm, 35 mm
- Compact and ruggedized design in conformity with military standards
- High-resolution Helmet-Mounted Display Unit connected to Thermal Camera via a wired / wireless connection
- Storage capability: up to 1,000 images and 8 hours of video recording